I wish I could show you some before and afters of the remodeling that's been going on here at home. However, we are not at that stage yet so I can show you some "during". The images below are of my downstairs. You can see why we had to empty everything out. Some things we brought upstairs but most of it went into storage for the time being. So welcome to my home, don't mind the mess...lol. :-)
Things left to do here:
Install new floor (we're going to go with new tiles rather than the wood we originally planned)
Finish electrical work (outlets, lighting, etc.)
Paint new ceiling borders and walls (Colors picked and bought, but tiles must be laid first)
Buy and install new sink
Install toilet in bathroom, complete finishing touches in the bathroom as well
Buy some new furniture such as a dining room set, maybe new living room furniture, etc.
Move everything back in
Decorate
Live here again...;-)
You can see why things are a bit chaotic around here...can't wait to see (and show) the finished product!



OMG!!! How are you handling it?
ReplyDelete