Tuesday, February 16

hair talk...again

Tomorrow morning I have a hair appointment. So why not take a few moments to discuss hair yet again? ;)

A couple months ago, I had the courage to go short, the shortest I've ever gone. I absolutely loved it. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It made life a lot easier, especially in the morning. And the cool thing is that even though it took minutes to style it, I always looked put together. I hate the whole, "I wear a pony tail everyday of my life" mode. For me, if I'm gonna pull it back every single day, what's the point? Besides, that's very damaging to one's hair. So I was loving my short 'do and my hair was thanking me too.

I'm very blessed to have hair that grows so quickly. After just a couple of months I can't believe how long it got. I didn't even know until one day I realized I could pull it into a short ponytail. I then looked back at a picture of myself right after the cut and I was surprised to see how short it originally was.

So here I am again thinking about what I'll tell my hairdresser. I know for sure I want short. I wish I had the courage to go as short as Rihanna, she always looks so fabulous with short hair.

But I will most likely use the same picture I used last time.

The last cut was the first time in years I used a different hairdresser. I showed her the above image which she didn't exactly do. She didn't do a bad job, after all I did like the finished product, but I want to try again for the cut above. I'm going to my regular salon and I hope they get it right. The back should be something like this, but a bit shorter.

I'll let you know what happens. Wish me luck...;)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, we have the same hairdo! Mine grows out really quickly too, but I just LUV it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel you. i do the pony almost everyday! Recently bc it has been so static. So i just dont want to deal with it. I really want short hair again :( and i know im going to want it more in the summer... I was thinking short hair could be cute for a wedding too... and i could always get clip in extensions right? ahh haha

    ReplyDelete