Today is September 11. This date will forever and always be different. Although we were all affected by this day eight years ago, my heart especially goes out to those who lost loved ones.
The sad thing was that I wore a flag to work today and so many people kept wondering why I was wearing it. It's like the day didn't seem to have any importance to it. I couldn't help but think how awful that was. :(
I'm a 30-something American girl living in Saudi Arabia with my hubby and son (aka: little guy). I like to write about many topics; beauty, design, mommyhood, saudi life, religion, inspiration, and much more.
Welcome to my blog! :)
Too true. I can still remember the day vividly.
ReplyDeleteThe sad thing was that I wore a flag to work today and so many people kept wondering why I was wearing it. It's like the day didn't seem to have any importance to it. I couldn't help but think how awful that was. :(
ReplyDelete