Last month hubby's entire family went to the family farm for a sleepover. Because this farm is out in the desert, I really had no interest in sleeping there. There is an actual house. But still. It's just not my thing. So we compromised by going and hanging out for one day. I must say that the scenery there is beautiful.
It takes about an hour to drive there from Riyadh. The sun was shining bright that day...
One of the coolest parts of the drive is going downhill between these mountains...
People have nicknamed this as "The Edge of the World"...
This is the really beautiful part, the real desert...
What's a farm without animals? And in Saudi, a farm will not only have chicken and sheep, but camels too...
The sunset was exquisite, this was taken by little guy himself...
The sky that night was magical; clear, full of bright stars, and the moon was a perfect cresent. Unfortunately, I'm not so talented with my camera phone so I was unable to capture it, but take my word for it, it was great!
I'll try to keep up with Saudi Sundays better. See you next time. :)







i always wanted to try camel riding. : )
ReplyDeleteI love these posts. I think it's so interesting to see what it's like in Saudi. Little guy did a great job with the picture taking :)
ReplyDelete